Kids WordPress Class Package - $1,999
Sign your child up for the 6-week class where they launch their own website. Classes are 1-on-1 via Skype or in-person here in New York City. I know you're busy, that's why classes are flexible depending on your child's schedule. Sign up below.
- Owner, Matthew Morton, Founder of RunWordpress.com and Technologist at Amazon.com
kids WordPress Classes - What can you expect?
- • 1.5 hours of WordPress training for one day per week for 6-weeks.
- • Classes are 1-on-1 with Matthew Morton so all the focus will be on your child.
- • Your child will have his or her very own WordPress website, complete with custom URL.*
- • Your child will learn how WordPress works, how to manage a WordPress website, building a navigation, creating pages, creating a blog and more!
*Websites are hosted and maintained on my server for one-year. There is a $250 per year fee for keeping the site active beyond the first year.
To sign up or for more information, please fill out the form below.
kids WordPress Classes - Why is this important?
Learning the basics of WordPress prepares kids for the world we live in today. There are tons of jobs and occupations that use WordPress directly, like web designers, software developers and robotics engineers, and even more where knowing how to code is a huge asset.
Plus, they'll have a beautiful website for college applications, a blog and future resumes.
The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough for just about anything. That’s the main reason why WordPress has grown so much in popularity. According to a recent survey, WordPress powers 28% of all websites on the internet.
Due to it’s robust features, many of the top brands use WordPress to power their websites including but not limited to: Time Magazine, Google, Facebook, Sony, Disney, LinkedIn, The New York Times, CNN, eBay, and more.